Dear Entrepreneurs and Business Owners,
Sak Pase Nation, in collaboration with Zanmi Restaurant, The Haitian American Collaborative, Zafem World Entertainment LLC, and Konbit Mizik as the 501c3 fiscal sponsor, is excited to host this year’s Haitian Flag Day in the heart of Little Haiti, Brooklyn on Sunday, May 22nd from 10am-6pm. On this day we are expecting thousands of revelers to fill the street to enjoy an amazing program packed with performances by legendary musicians, dance groups, a fashion show, and so much more.
Part of what will make this day so special and enjoyable for our community will be the opportunity to shop at vendor booths offering incredible food, merchandise, arts and services by our local businesses and entrepreneurs.
It’s with great pleasure and gratitude to extend you the invitation to register as a vendor for this year’s festival so that your unique and powerful brand will reach throughout our community. This is YOUR opportunity to serve thousands of prospective new clients and customers.
If you are interested in being part of what will be an unforgettable event, please review the available packages below, and submit your registration form and payment on the orange button or by mailing a check to Konbit Mizik Corp. to 21 Stephens Court #2, Brooklyn, NY 11226 by May 15th! Thank you! Mesi anpil!
Date: Sunday, May 22nd, 2022 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Location: 1758 Nostrand Avenue (between Clarendon & Ave. D) Brooklyn, NY 11226
Please select one of the package choices below for your business vendor's participation:
1. Sitwayen Vendor: $150
- Non-food vendors
2. Manje Vendor: $225
- Food Vendors
3. Majistra Vendor: $500
- Priority location on the day of the event
- Your Company name/logo on STAGE - BACK SCREEN & BOTTOM BANNER
- Radio & TV Promotions: Channel 12 News, NY1, Vibe Kreyol, The Haitian Times, Ayiti Sakapfet & many more
- Emcee shoutout, thank yous, and brand promotions throughout the event
- @ mention in Social Media posts reaching over 1 Million followers collectively
- Festival branded T-Shirts with company name printed on back
**IMPORTANT** PLEASE NOTE***
- All vendors are responsible to please bring your own tables.
- Every vendor MUST apply for a Temporary Street Fair Vendor Permit ($10): https://www1.nyc.gov/nycbusiness/description/temporary-street-fair-vendor-permit
- If you're selling food, you MUST apply for a permit from NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene:
($70) for an annual permit. Permit is valid for one year from the end of the month in which it is issued.
($114) Fee for Food Protection Course. This MUST be submitted separate from the payment for the permit application(s).
($25) Fee for additional permit to manufacture frozen desserts.
***WITHOUT A VALID PERMIT(S) YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE AND YOU WILL FORFEIT YOUR REGISTRATION FEE
Questions? Please contact us: (347) 319-3259 or (347) 350-4484 firstname.lastname@example.org